



So if you think that I never play with Montana, I wouldn't blame you!! But I do! I promise! It just is NEVER documented!! Glenda & Kandyce had been playing some duets on the piano & Montana made her Daddy pick her up and do twirls. She loves twirling around in the air. She will circle her had over her head, it is sooo funny, she thinks she is so beautiful when she does it....partly because we tell her she is!!!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Dancing with Daddy
Posted by Jacquie at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
woo hoo!! new posts, i'm very excited to see them. looks like you guys have been busy and having fun. i love the pic of tana in the tunnel. she's grown SO much since i last saw her. she;s so cute. hope you are doing well.
Cute pictures. Sounds like you had a fun weekend in Victoria. I got your Christmas card...so cute!!! We need to hang out soon. Sorry we are missing TK's Bday bash!
Hi Jacquie! Hope things are good in your new ward, I saw the link to your blog on a friend's site and thought I'd check you out. If you, don't mind, I may just add you to our list! I still see you at the Y sometimes, hope things aren't too busy now with all your changes! Talk to you soon. Becka
Post a Comment